- Worked around conflict with Logitech Control Center 2.4, and implemented countermeasures in case another input-manager hack in the future has the same bug
- Show notifications on every Space (Leopard)
- Rewrote GrowlMail to fix conflict between it and Leopard, and make it much more robust for the future
- Updated GrowlSafari to work with Safari 3.0 and later (thanks to Ben Willmore)
- Fixed growlnotify to actually send the notification on Leopard
- Fixed a hang on changing the default display
- Fixed displaying a close widget on mouse-over
Those aren’t the only improvements, but they’re the most major. Growl and its extras are finally completely Leopard-ready.
You can download 1.1.3 either from the About tab in the Growl preference pane, or from the website.
In other news, this is my first release as the Lead Developer of Growl. I’m replacing Brian Ganninger, who was (IIRC) Lead Developer for the entire 1.1 series. Let us all thank him for his excellent work, and wish him well for the future.